Friday, January 4, 2008

People Never Cease to Amaze Me

Another WOW posting from Craigslist.

I saw you masturbating on Northwest Airlines flight... - m4w

Reply to: pers-527060850@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-03, 12:02PM EST

I sat next to you on the Northwest Airlines red eye flight from Seattle to Detroit on 12/30-31. You said you lived in Alexandria. About an hour into the flight you thought your blanket concealed what you were doing but i could see you jerking your arm faster and faster. I pretended I was asleep, but watched your facial expressions as you enjoyed yourself. I wanted to ask you if I could join in, but didnt have the nerve to. We shared the next leg from Detroit to Reagan Intl, but didnt sit near each other. What man wouldn't be turned on by a blonde chick secretly (or so you thought)masturbating next to him on a plane! Thanks for helping me ending 2007 with a bang!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 527060850

No comments: