Tuesday, January 1, 2008

...And You Also Don't Send Me Flowers

You don't stalk me like you used to. - m4w - 24
Reply to: pers-519826974@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-26, 2:51PM EST

Remember when we were young, and you were terrifying?

When my friends convinced me to file a restraining order after you crashed my brother's wedding and got hysterical on the dais?

When you handcuffed me to your balcony and read awful poetry to me for hours, until the neighbors complained to the authorities, and we both got arrested?

When you used to break into my house in the middle of the night, just to take a few infrared photos of me sleeping, even though I told you I never wanted to see you again?

Those days were magical, and I wish we could share that kind of special loving once more. I don't know where you are or what you've been up to, but no one has ever creeped me out the way I know you still can.

Please hurry back to me. I'm waiting for you.

I promise not to call the police.


Location: nova
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 519826974

No comments: