Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meat of the Moment

I realize that I go through crushes (real life and celebrity, alike) way too quickly for any normal thought-processing mortal to keep up with... even myself, sometimes. So I've decided to give you all a scoop on my latest... Meat of the Moment.

Name: Matt Long
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: May 18, 1980
Height: 5' 9 1/2"
Hometown: Winchester, Kentucky
Education: BA from Western Kentucky University
Marital Status: Lora Chaffins on April 23, 2005*
*With divorce rates what they are in this country, I feel safe in the belief that there may be a somewhat slight possibility that he and the former Ms. Chaffins may find themselves in want of a divorce and, having newly regained his bachelor status, our dear Matt may perhaps meet the Katie of his dreams... resulting in a new Mrs. Long. Who knows, it's just an idea.

Until next time...

No comments: