Thursday, September 13, 2007

It is Just That Funny!

It is amazing to me how viral the internet has become, just look at our very own blogsphere copa. I will post something and within seconds, you all are sucked into to my ADD break from reality. Linds is subversively spell checking my piece, Katie has just popped open another window and is digging furiously through google hits to find the original, while Strasik skims quickly before the Dean walks in. I can imagine, because this is a video Santo may be the only one who watches it as it hits the inbox, after she wakes up this afternoon.

The world of blogs is just that amazing, but it is unreal to me how quickly a message can spread outside your safe harbor of an audience. With the speed at which chat travels in mind, you would think, one may censure a bit before pouring their heart onto the web. Well his heartache may be the spark to this guys fifteen minutes of fame.....enjoy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

funny you should bring up chris crocker, who has quite an impressive record on youtube...

#29 - Most Subscribed (All Time)
#21 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week)
#29 - Most Subscribed (All Time)
#21 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week)
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Directors
#4 - Most Viewed (This Month)
#3 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Directors
#47 - Most Viewed (All Time)
#19 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Directors

Jen Richer said...

Did I not call it? Stat girl Santo strikes again! Ha I love it!