Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Crystal City

(Lindsey's post from a previous blog)

Well in the spirit of Katie, I will also start with a neighborhood description because I also love my metro stop. I live here in the fabulous Arlington community of Crystal City so named because the first apartment building in the area had a huge crystal chandelier (just a tidbit I found interesting). We are conveniently situated here in walking distance from Pentagon City with the ever important Costco and if you looking closely from our balcony between the other buildings you get a nice view of the airport and the Potomac River. While we do not have a movie theater like Katie's Courthouse we do have a Coldstone Ice-cream where I am already BFF with the servers.

There is lots more to see here so hop on the Blue Line and come and visit!!! You are all welcome anytime!!!

No comments: